Wyoming family seeking part time nanny to start ASAP! The family will be moving to a house this summer, so the position will start downtown Cincy but will be located in Wyoming by the end of July or August. The schedule is 2 days per week (ANY 2 DAYS THAT WORK FOR THE NANNY) 7am-6pm. The family has one child who is 8 months old, so having infant and toddler experience is a must. The family is seeking an active nanny who will enjoy taking their child on adventures around the area. The family is guaranteeing 22 hours per week and is offering gas and mileage reimbursement, 2 PTO days and 2 sick days per year, and will be providing a parking pass while working downtown.
- Fully Vaccinated
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Comfortable working in a home with 1 Cavapoo dog
- Professional experience working with infants and toddlers
- Enjoy going on playdates and adventures around the city
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing bottles & dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, laundry for the kid, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Part Time Wyoming Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.