**Position on hold pending trial**
A Wyoming family seeking part time nanny start on September 3rd. The schedule is flexible depending on the candidates availability but will be consistent at the time of hire. The family is seeking coverage 3 days per week 7:30a-5:30p. The family has two children who will be ages 4 and 5 months at the time of start. Care will mostly be for the infant as the oldest is in preschool 4 days per week for 3 hours. The family is comfortable with the nanny taking the children to local activities such as story time, parks, and other play places. The family is seeking a nanny who is patient and easy going. The family is guaranteeing 30 hours per week and offering gas/mileage reimbursement, 3 PTO days and 2 sick days along with all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 1-2 year commitment
- Professional experience working with infants, young toddlers, and school age
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing children’s dishes, laundry for the kids, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, carpooling oldest to/from preschool, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Part Time September start Wyoming Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.