A White Oak family is seeking an active and fun nanny who enjoys going on adventures around town! The family would like for a full time nanny to start anytime before the end of August. The mom knows her work schedule 3 months in advance. The nanny’s work days will vary but the hours will be consistent. The schedule will be 4 days per week between Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm. The family has two children who are ages 3 and 9 months. The 3 year old will not be attending preschool in the fall so the nanny is welcome to take both kids to activities around town such as the library and parks, and the family has passes to the Zoo, Aquarium, and the Museum center. The family would also like for the nanny to help the oldest work on his numbers, letters and come up weekly craft projects. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering gas/mileage will driving their children, 10 PTO days, and 3 sick days per year along with all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 2+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with infants and toddlers
- Be responsible for the children’s laundry and other general nanny duties such as tidying up the kitchen and the children’s toys
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Full Time White Oak Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.