A Monfort Heights family is seeking a hands on nanny who can take the initiative to get things done. This position is part time and starts in December! The family has two children who are ages 2.5 and 4.5. The family needs coverage on Mondays and Fridays and one other day per week that works best for the nanny. The schedule will be set and consistent and the ideal hours are 8am-4pm. The family is guaranteeing hours and offering paid holidays. The position will end in May, but there is a possibility the family will need long term care.
- Make a 6 month commitment
- Comfortable working alongside a cat- domestic short air
- Professional experience working with young toddlers and preschoolers
- Great at communication and problem solving
- Be responsible for the child’s areas: washing dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, and laundry for the children
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Monfort Heights Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.