A Terrace Park family seeking nanny to help care for their three children and assist with a house manager role. This position starts as soon as the right candidate is found. The hours will be Monday-Thursday 12pm-7:30pm. The children are ages 6, 8, and 10. The ideal nanny is someone who is loving, reliable, speaks some second language fluently (French, Spanish, etc.), or can cook meals, and wants to grow with the family. The nanny will be responsible for picking the kids up from school, assisting with homework, taking them to and from after school activities, assisting the family with organization of children's rooms, meal prep and some errands. The family is guaranteeing hours, offering 5 PTO and 3 sicks days, along with major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with school aged children and as a house manager
- Must be reliable, flexible, organized, and confident taking the initiative
- Be responsible for carpooling the children to and from school and keeping the house tidy, laundry for the children, washing dishes, organizing toys and other areas of the home, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Terrace Park House Manager/Nanny Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.