Terrace Park family seeking professional nanny to help care for their three children and assist with a house manger role. This position starts as soon as the right candidate is found. The hours will be Monday-Thursday 12pm-7:30pm. The children are ages 5,7, and 9. The ideal nanny is someone who is loving, reliable, speaks Spanish, and wants to grow with the family. The nanny will be responsible for picking the kids up from school, assisting with homework, taking them to and from after school activities, assisting the family with organization of children's rooms, meal prep and some errands. The family is guaranteeing hours, offering 5 PTO and 3 sicks days, along with major holidays off and paid.
* A nanny vehicle will be provided for this position *
- make a 2 year commitment minimum
- excellent driving history
- be responsible for children’s areas: Put together basic lunches, wash dishes, laundry for the kids, etc.
- have great communication skills
- hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- have 3 years of experience working with children
- have 1 year or more of house management duties
Preference will be given to candidates who speak Spanish who are seeking a long term position
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Full Time Terrace Park Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.