An OTR family is seeking a part time nanny to start in late August/early September. The family lives off of Washington Square in a new home that has a private parking garage and elevator. The family is flexible with their schedule, so please apply if you’re seeking a part time position and we can discuss schedule options. The preferred hours are Tuesday, Thursday during the day. The family may request in advance for the nanny to arrive or stay 1-2 hours later than the desired schedule and they would love to find someone who has availability to switch days on occasion with advance notice. The family is looking for a seasoned nanny who is confident caring for infants. The ideal candidate is energetic and outgoing and enjoys going on walks around the city. The family is guaranteeing hours and offering 4 PTO days, 2 sicks days and all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 2+ year commitment
- Comfortable working with a 6 year old Shih Tzu/Bichon Frise mix
- Professional experience working with infants and toddlers
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing bottles & dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, etc
- Great at communication and problem solving
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "OTR Part Time Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.