East Walnut Hills family seeking experienced night nanny to care for their baby girl. The position will start on March 4th and and end 12-16 weeks after the start date. The hours will be Sunday-Thursday 9pm-6am (flexible end time). The family worked with a night nanny when their one year old was a newborn and had great success with the training. The family is looking to hire an experienced nanny who can help establish a routine for the baby. The goal is to have the baby sleeping through the night by 12 weeks, or at the very least, down to one feeding.
- Must be comfortable with a small dog
- Have experience caring for newborns and working as a night nanny
- Be responsible for caring for the child and cleaning pump parts and bottles
- Make a 12-16 week commitment
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years of experience working with newborns
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Night Nanny Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.