Mt. Lookout family seeking a fun and active nanny to start in January! The family is willing to hire a nanny who does not have professional experience as long as the candidate meets the requirements listed below. The family has two kids who are ages 19 months and 5 years. Care will mostly be for the 1 year old as the oldest is in school part time. The nanny is welcome to take the children to playdates and activities around town and walking to nearby parks.
The schedule will be Monday through Friday 7:30am-6pm. The family is guaranteeing 50 hours per week and paying time and half over 40 hours, along with offering 10 PTO/sick days per year, gas and mileage reimbursement, and all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 2+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with toddlers and school aged children
- Great at communication and problem solving
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, and laundry for the children
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 2 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Mt. Lookout Full Time Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.