Mason family seeking a nanny who is energetic and dependable! The position will start in January. The schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:15am-5pm. If the nanny would like to obtain additional hours the family is willing to offer a consistent schedule for Mondays and Thursdays. The family has two children who will be ages 4 and 5 in February. Care will mostly be for the youngest as the oldest is in school full time and has therapy in the afternoons. The family expects house manager duties while both children are in school- see below. The family is guaranteeing 30-40 hours per week (depending on agreed schedule) and offering all major holidays off and paid, along with 10 PTO/sick days per year.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Professional experience working school aged children
- Great at communication and problem solving
- Be responsible for grocery shopping and meal prepping along with keep the the child's areas clean: washing dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, and folding/putting away laundry
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Mason Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.