**Position on hold pending background report**
Parents of one sweet 18 month old boy are seeking a nanny full time Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, with the option to add additional hours if the nanny would like. The position will begin in late December/early January. Both parents will be working outside of the main home in a guest house on the property. The family is looking for someone active who can take their child to various activities around town and will provide a safe, educational, and loving environment for their son. The family is guaranteeing 45 hours per week minimum, 10 PTO days, 5 sick days, gas and mileage reimbursement, and all major paid holidays off and paid.
- Must be comfortable working with two medium size dogs
- Make a 2 year commitment minimum
- Have experience caring for toddlers and infants
- Be responsible for children’s areas: laundry for the child, picking up toys, etc
- Have great communication skills
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "East Walnut Hills Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.