Riverside family seeking an active full time nanny to care for their newborn princess. The position will begin in November and go through April or June of 2019. The family is seeking an experienced nanny who is confident caring for infants. The family is slightly flexible with their schedule, but the ideal hours are Monday-Friday 9a-5pm. The family is guaranteeing hours and offering 3 PTO days and 2 sick days for the 6 months of employment, along with all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 6-9 month commitment
- Be comfortable with a large and small dog
- Be responsible for the baby’s areas: washing bottles, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, and laundry for the child
- Have great communication skills
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 2 years or more of professional experience caring for infants
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Dayton, OH Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.