Indian Hill family seeking a nurturing, understanding, and emphatic professional nanny and house manager to care for their three active boys. The children are ages 9, 6 and 4. This is a high profile family who travels often for work. The hours will mostly be Monday-Friday 12p-7:30p, but the nanny must be available to travel back and forth from Cincy to San Diego and stay overnight in Cincy when necessary. The family is looking to hire soon as the right person is found, but prefers the start date to be in August. The family will guarantee hours, and is offering healthcare reimbursement, a vehicle while on duty, 10 PTO/sick days and major holidays either off or paid with a bonus. The family is seeking a long term nanny who would like to become a part of their family and be a team with them and other staff members.
- make a 2 year commitment minimum
- excellent driving history
- be responsible for children’s areas: Put together basic lunches, wash dishes, laundry for the kids, etc.
- have great communication skills and work well with others
- hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- have 3 years of experience working with children
- have 1 year or more of experience with house management duties
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Full Time Indian Hill Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.