A Monfort Height family is seeking a full time nanny to start on September 3rd. The family is seeking active and outgoing nanny who enjoys planning activities, crafts, and games. The family has two children who will be ages 5 and 3 at the time of start. The hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5pm. Starting in the fall the oldest child will be in full day Kindergarten and the youngest will be in preschool 3 mornings per week. During the school hours the nanny is responsible for child related duties- see below! The family is guaranteeing hours and offering 10 PTO days and 4 sick days along with all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Comfortable working in a home with 1 American shorthair cat
- Professional experience working with preschool and school aged
- Be responsible for the child's areas: keeping the kids area neat and tidy, laundry for the kids, carpooling oldest to and from bus stop, running errands and grocery shopping, light meal prepping, etc.
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Central Cincy Position”. If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.