An Indian Hill family is seeking a full time house manager/nanny to start ASAP! The family has three children who are ages 8, 11, and 13. The family is seeking an experienced house manager who is a self starter and can take the initiative to get things done around the home. During the summer the nanny will work more hands on with the children and is encouraged to visit local places such as Kings Island, the Zoo, parks, pools, etc. During the school year the hours will be more flexible as the kids are in school full time. The parents carpool the children to school in the morning, so your day will not start until 9/10am and end around 4:30-5:30p with Fridays off! While the kids are in school the nanny will be responsible for grocery shopping, organizing the fridge/pantry, wiping counters, putting dishes away, laundry for the kids, organizing the kids closets and playroom, caring for pets, and general tidying. The kids get out of school at 3:15p and at that point the nanny will be responsible for carpooling them to activities or going home to start homework. The family is guaranteeing 35-40 hours, reimbursing for gas/mileage, offering Fridays off, along with all major holidays off and paid, and 5 PTO days per year.
- Make a 2+ year commitment
- Comfortable working in a home with 2 dogs (golden retriever and golden doodle)
- Comfortable flying the children to FL and back on occasion during the summer
- Professional experience working with school aged children and as a house manager
- Must be reliable, flexible, organized, and confident taking the initiative
- Be responsible for carpooling the children to and from school and keeping the house tidy, laundry for the children, washing dishes, organizing toys and other areas of the home, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Indian Hill House Manager/Nanny Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.