An Indian Hill family is seeking a full time nanny to start anytime between mid August and mid September. The hours will be Monday-Thursday 7a-4p and FRIDAYS 12p-4p. The family has two children who will be ages 6 and 2 at the time of start. The oldest child will be in full day kindergarten Monday-Friday and the youngest will be in school 2 days per week for 3 hours each day. During school hours the nanny will be responsible for running quick errands, laundry for the kids, organizing the playroom, and prepping packed lunches for the oldest child. The family is seeking a nanny who is structured and good with routine along with someone who will engage with the children, promotes a learning environment and wants to become a part of the family. The position will be full time for up to 3+ years and transition to more of a house manager role as the children get older and attend school more often. The family is providing a nanny vehicle to use while on duty and is guaranteeing a minimum of 40 hours per week, offering 10 PTO days of the nanny’s choice and 3 sick days, along with all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Comfortable working in a home with 1 dog (9 year old beagle/lab mix)
- Professional experience working with school aged children and toddlers/preschool age
- Must be reliable and organized
- Be responsible for carpooling the children to and from school and taking care of the duties listed above
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Full Time Indian Hill House Nanny Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.