Mt. Lookout family seeking a nanny who is energetic, loving, and great with communication. The position will start as soon as the right person is found. The hours will be between 8am-6pm and the days of coverage will vary between Monday-Friday. The nanny will know her schedule 1 month in advance and will mostly be working 2 full days and 1 half day per week. The family will guarantee a minimum of 25 hours per week. The family has two children who are ages 2.9 years old and 3 months old. The oldest will attend preschool 3 mornings per week starting in the fall. The nanny is welcome to take the children to local age appropriate activities such as infant story time, music class the park, etc. The family is offering gas/mileage reimbursement, all major holidays off, and 3 PTO days per year.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Fully Vaccinated
- Professional experience working with newborns and toddlers
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing bottles & dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, laundry for the kid, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Hyde Park Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.