A family in Hyde Park is seeking a full time nanny to start in early to mid October. The family has one child who will be 10 months old at the time of start. The hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30a-5:30p and Wednesdays and Fridays 8:30a-1p. The family is seeking an experienced nanny who is nurturing and loving. The nanny is welcome to take the child to local kid friendly activities. The family is relocating to Cincinnati in mid August but is willing to review applications as soon as possible. The family is guaranteeing 39 hours per week, and offering all major holidays off and paid, along with 2 sick days and 5 PTO days per year.
- Fully Vaccinated
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Comfortable working in a home with an older yuengling cockapoo and boxer/lab mix
- Professional experience working with infants and young toddlers
- Enjoy going on playdates and adventures around the city
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing bottles & dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, laundry for the kid, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Full Time Hyde Park Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.