A Woodbourne/Hyde Park (south Dayton, OH Area) family seeking full time nanny to start ASAP! The family has two children who are ages 6 and soon to be 2. The hours are Monday-Friday 9a-5p. The oldest will be summer camps for half of the summer and will be in full time school this fall. The nanny is welcome to take the youngest to activities such as the library, parks, swimming, etc. The family is seeking a nanny who is energetic, kind, and loves to read and play fun activities with the children. The family is guaranteeing a minimum of 40 hours per week and is offering 5 PTO days and 2 sick days along with all major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with toddlers and school aged children
- Be responsible for the child's areas: keeping the kids area neat and tidy, laundry for the kids, carpooling the oldest from school, grocery shopping and meal prepping, etc.
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Dayton, OH Position”. If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.