Hyde Park family seeking a nanny who is energetic, loving, and great with communication. The position will start as soon as the right person is found. The hours are 7am-5-6pm and the days of coverage will vary between Monday-Friday. The nanny will know her schedule 3 months in advance and will mostly be working 3-4 days per week. The family will guarentee a minimum amount of weekly or monthly hours. The family has two children who are ages 2.5 and 3 months. The nanny is welcome to take the children to age appropriate activities such as infant story time, the Zoo, the park, etc. The family is guaranteeing hours and offering all major holidays off and 5 PTO days and 3 sick days per year.
- Must be up to date on Tdap and yearly flu vaccines
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with toddlers and infants
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing bottles & dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, etc
- Great at communication and problem solving
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Hyde Park Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.