An Eden Park family is seeking a full time nanny to start in August. The family has two children who are ages 4 and 1.5 years old. The hours will be Monday-Friday 7am-5/6pm with one random 1/2 day off each week. The mom knows her schedule 3 months in advance and she will have one full day off per week. One that day, the hours will be shorter or off if needed-this is a great way for the nanny to schedule personal appointments during the week! The oldest child will attend school full time and the youngest will attend part time. While both children are in school the nanny will be responsible for general house duties such as cleaning up breakfast, organizing/tidying toys, assisting with laundry for the children, preparing light meals, running quick errands, etc. The nanny is welcome to visit local kid friendly activities with the children while they are not in school. The family is interviewing immediately and open to negotiating PTO/Sick days along with guaranteeing a minimum of 40 hours per week, offering gas/mileage reimbursement and offering major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with preschool and school age
- Must be punctual and reliable, flexible, and confident taking the initiative
- Be responsible for carpooling the children to and from school (within 10-12 minutes of the home) and keeping the house tidy, laundry for the children, washing dishes, organizing toys and other areas of the home, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "East Walnut Hills Nanny/House Manager Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.