Downtown Cincinnati family seeking full time nanny to start in late September/early October. The family has one child who will be 4 months old at the time of start. The hours will be Monday-Friday 8a-5p. The family is seeking a nanny who has experience working with infants and someone who truly enjoys engaging with children. The nanny is welcome to take the child to kid friendly related activities around town and will provide passes to local attractions. The family is guaranteeing a minimum of 40 hours per week, and offering major holidays off and paid, along with 2 sick days and 4 full weeks off per year.
- Fully Vaccinated
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with infants and young toddlers
- Enjoy going on playdates and adventures around the city
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing bottles & dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, folding laundry for the kid, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Full Time Downtown Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.