Dayton KY family seeking full time nanny to start as soon as the right person is found. The hours are Monday-Friday 7:30a-5:30p with the flexibly to stay later if needed. The family has one child who is 9 months old. The family is looking for a nanny who is playful, truth worthy, and has excellent communication. The nanny is welcome to take the child to age appropriate activities around town. The family would like to work with a nanny who can take the initiative to get things done. Ideally they would like for their nanny to assist with laundry for the child, running errands and meal prepping for the family. The family is guarenteeing hours, paying time and half over 40 hours, and offering PTO, paid holidays and a vehicle while on duty.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with infants and toddlers
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing bottles & dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, etc
- Great at communication and problem solving
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Dayton, KY Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference this position.