If you're looking for a fun and organized family to work with on a part-time flexible basis this could be your perfect fit! A Clifton Gaslight District family is seeking an active and engaging part time nanny to care for their 3 year old and 14 month old. The hours will vary weekly, but the schedule will always be weekdays, Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 7:30 pm with weekends off and occasional full weeks off!. The family knows their schedule 6 months in advance. The ideal nanny for this position is loving, patient, safety-conscious, gentle but firm in terms of discipline. The family is guaranteeing 120 hours per month and all major holidays off.
- Make a 1+ year commitment
- Comfortable working alongside a dog and 3 cats (who are mostly outside)
- Must be active, energetic, and ready for fun outdoor activities with two busy kids
- Genuine love for working with kids and ready to participate in creative and educational activities (board games, outdoor play, arts and crafts, etc)
- Be responsible for children's areas: washing dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, and laundry for the children
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Clifton Gaslight Family". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.