Hyde Park family seeking a nanny who is energetic, and detail oriented, and great with communication. The position will start on September 4th. The schedule is Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (4 weeks per year the mom has to work later and the day will end at 5:30p). The family has one child who will be 8 months old at the time of start. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week and offering all major holidays off and paid, along with 10 PTO days and 5 sick days per year.
- Make a 2+ year commitment (family ideally seeking a nanny for 5+ years)
- Comfortable working alongside two dogs
- Professional experience working with infants and young toddlers
-Great at communication and problem solving
- Be responsible for the childs areas: washing dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, and laundry for the children
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Full Time Clifton Family". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.