Liberty township family seeking an active and outgoing nanny to care for their 9 month old daughter. The family would like for their nanny to take their daughter to local activities such as the park, library, playdates, etc. The hours are mostly set Monday-Friday 9a-5p, but the family would like to hire someone who has availability to start and end their day 1-2 hours before or after the normal hours. The family occasionally travels to cities within 4 hour of Cincinnati and would like for their nanny to travel with them. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, 10 PTO days, and 5 sick days per year.
- Make a 2+ year commitment
- Comfortable working alongside two dogs
- Professional experience working with infants and young toddlers
- Great at communication and problem solving
- Be responsible for the child's areas: washing dishes, picking up toys, keeping the house tidy, and laundry for the children
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Liberty Township Full Time Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.