Anderson, OH Family seeking full time nanny/house manager to start ASAP. The family has two children who are ages 5 and 3. The schedule is Monday-Friday and the hours are flexible as long as the nanny can cover mornings and afternoons/evenings. The ideal hours are 7am-10am and 3pm-7pm. The nanny will be responsible for getting the children ready in the morning and carpooling the children to and from school, preparing meals for the children, running errands such as going to the grocery store, assisting with the family’s laundry, and other light household tasks such as organizing areas of the home. The family is seeking a nanny who is looking to commit to a longterm position and become a part of their family. The family is providing a nanny vehicle, and will guarantee hours, along with offering 10 PTO/sick days and major holidays off and paid.
- Make a 2+ year commitment
- Professional experience working with preschool and school age
- Must be reliable, flexible, and confident taking the initiative
- Be responsible for carpooling the children to and from school and keeping the house tidy, laundry for the children, washing dishes, organizing toys and other areas of the home, etc
- Hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
- Have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- Have 3 years or more of experience working with children
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the "Anderson Nanny/House Manager Position". If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.