Active and loving military family in Summerville is in seek of an afternoon nanny three days per week to help stay at home mom with her three kids: newborn boy, 1 year old girl and 4 year old boy. Position will only be for 3 months (possibly longer) just for the first few months of having baby number 3 to have an extra set of hands to help mom with the kids!
- Position begins as soon as possible!
- Hours are 1-7pm and they prefer Monday, Wednesday and Friday but open to any three afternoons during those hours or can be slightly flexible with the hours as well.
- Family has no pets
- They are looking for someone experienced who can jump in and take initiative without a ton of direction.
- Household help includes helping with laundry for the kids, preparing food for kids, general tidying up of kids things and help with dishes.
- The kids have some health issues (asthma, reflux) so there will be some times mom needs the nanny to accompany her to doctors appointments but there is no driving of the kids needed by the nanny.
If you are interested in this position and haven’t filled out a nanny profile yet, please do so here and reference the “Part time temp Summerville” position
If you have previously filled out an application, please email email@example.com