Family in Mt. Pleasant of Longpoint Road is in need of a temporary part time nanny for their autistic son who is almost 4 and daughter who is almost 2. Their son has autism and apraxia so autism experience is preferred. They have therapists come to the house every day for him and their 2 year old who is speech delayed and at risk for being on the spectrum as well.
- They need someone for 8-12 weeks because the dad got a new job where he will be traveling out of town Monday-Thursday.
- Schedule would be part time only 1-2 days per week and one of the days would have to be on a Monday or Wednesday. The schedule would be 9-12 on those days, just to give the mom some time to herself and to get appointments and errands done.
- Experience with special needs is strongly preferred and someone who is able to work with the therapists on their OT and PT.
- Kids are fun and social and they would like someone who is active and can keep them engaged with activities.
- Their almost 2 year old doesn’t talk yet and their son had speech delays so is still working on developing speech.
- Family has two friendly dogs
- Light housework such as putting away dishes after meals and possibly folding laundry for kids on occasion. No errands or other housework needed
If interested in this position and you have not applied through our agency please SUBMIT AN APPLICATION HERE and reference the “Part time temporary special needs position”
If you have previously applied through our agency, please contact email@example.com for more details.