Active family in North Mt. Pleasant Is in search of a nanny/family assistant 30 hours per week to help with their three kids ages 5, 7, and 11. Nanny will assist the family with household help while the kids are in school and then will pick kids up from the bus stop and help care for them until parents get home from work.
- Hours are Monday and Tuesday 10am-6:30pm, Wednesday 1-8pm, 12:30-6:30 on Thursday and Friday OFF. Hours could increase in the summer
- Looking for someone who can be firm but loving and set boundaries with the kids early on.
- They like to limit screen time with the kids and keep them active and outdoors as much as possible
- Family will be getting a pool so someone who can swim and willing to supervise safe swimming is a must
- Household tasks while kids are in school include laundry for the family, running errands such as drycleaning, grocery shopping and costco/target runs for household items.
- If someone likes to cook and would be willing to cook for the family that would be a huge bonus but not a requirement. They do meal prep for the week on Sundays so some of the cooking would just be warming up already prepared meals.
- Family has two miniature Dachshunds
If interested in applying to this position and you have not previously applied to our agency, please fill out a nanny application HERE and reference the “Nanny and Family Assistant Position in North Mt. Pleasant” position
If you have previously applied through us and are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org