Family who just relocated to Charleston is in search of a part time nanny for their daughter who will be 2 in January. Flexible start date but they are able to have the nanny start as soon as they find the right person!
-Schedule is Monday-Friday from 9-1:30 although the days when mom is traveling for work, they will need the nanny to work 6:30am-3:30pm which would be 4-5 days per month with advance notice.
- Family has an indoor bunny that is mostly kept in a play pen and an outdoor cat. No dogs at the moment but they might possibly be getting a puppy in the next year
- Nanny must be able to give a one year commitment but they would love a nanny willing to commit to the three years they will be stationed in Charleston.
- Family will be guaranteeing 20 hours minimum although most weeks will be closer to 25+ hours and paid holidays
- Mom works primarily from home when she’s not traveling but is mostly in her office upstairs
- Looking for someone active that loves to play outdoors and loves keeping up with a busy toddler! Family does no phone/tv with their daughter
If you are interested in this position and have not filled out an application, please do so HERE and reference the “Part time toddler position in North Charleston”
If you have previously submitted an application, please email our nanny coordinator Lauren Daylami at firstname.lastname@example.org