Active family of three boys ages 1, 4 and 6 in South Mt. Pleasant is looking for a patient, fun, and educational nanny to join their family!
- Schedule is 9am-4pm three days per week. They are flexible on which days the nanny works but want to keep the days set each week once the days are established.
- Family currently lives in South Mt. Pleasant but will be moving to Wild Dunes, IOP once their house is renovated in about 10 months. They are looking for someone who can commute to both Mt. Pleasant and IOP.
- The two older boys are in school every day so early in the day will be with the one year old mostly and then the older boys in the afternoon.
- They have passes to aquarium, children’s museum and encourage the nanny to get out with the kids and stay active!
- They would like someone who either has an education background or willing to do educational activities with the boys. They try to limit TV and screen time as much as possible.
- Family has one black lab. No pet care is required but must like dogs.
- No household work is required besides just helping pick up after the kids and preparing meals.
- Position begins at the beginning to mid April or as soon as the nanny can start after then (flexible start date)
- Mom is a stay at home mom and will be in and out during the day
- Nanny needs her own car to transport the kids to and from school and activities
- Would love a nanny open to traveling with the family 1-2 times per year and/or doing an occasional overnight
- Family is offering competitive pay, guaranteed 25 hours per week (some weeks will need extra hours babysitting if the nanny is available)
If interested in this position and you have not previously applied to our agency, please submit an application HERE and reference the “Part Time Mt. Pleasant Boys” position
If you have previously applied, please email our nanny coordinator at email@example.com