First time parents are in search of a part time nanny to snuggle their precious baby girl! They need 8 hours per week, two days per week while mom works from home. Hours would be 10:30-2:30 or 11:30-3:30 on Thursday and similar hours one other day per week (flexible). They are looking for someone who loves babies and is interested and knowledgeable about developmental stages. They will be guaranteeing 8 hours per week to start but the hours could increase in the future. Family has one cat that mostly stays hidden but is indoors so the nanny can't have a cat allergy. Family lives off Longpoint Road in Mount Pleasant. Position begins July 12th. Interviewing immediately!
- be comfortable with one friendly cat who mostly stays hidden
- make a one year commitment
- have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- have 3 years of experience working with children
- be responsible for light housework such as baby's laundry, washing and preparing bottles, tidying up play areas as she gets older, helping load/unload the dishwasher if time permits. Main focus is on the baby's care.
- experienced and knowledgable about child development and milestones
- be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew