New York family relocating to Charleston is in search of a warm, fun and professional nanny and family assistant for their two girls ages 3 and 5. Hours are typically 11am-7pm but they would like the nanny to be flexible on schedule (for example, leaving early one day and staying late another). They will be guaranteeing 40 hours per week. Both girls are in school during the day so the nanny will assist with light housekeeping, some cooking, and errands during that time. The afternoons will involve helping mom with both girls and will involve some driving to activities. They would love someone who is open to occasional travel with the family or keeping the girls overnight if the parents go away for a weekend. They are looking for someone who will stay with their family long term and hopefully become like part of their family. Family is offering paid vacation, sick days, holidays and competitive pay! They will be in Charleston June 22-July 1 and will be interviewing during that time so apply today if interested!
- make a one year commitment minimum (prefer longer)
- comfortable working in a home alongside mom as a team
- have three professional references in childcare (not family members)
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with children
- be responsible for children’s areas: laundry, meal prep, toy and clothes organization, keeping diapers and other child related items stocked and running errands
- have great communication skills
- career nanny looking for a long term family
- be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- hold a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willing to renew
Preference will be given to candidates who have held multiple positions over one year.