Family living in Downtown Charleston is in search of a full time person to help with family duties during the day such as food prep, helping with errands, light housekeeping, general organization and then help after school help with their children. They have six year old boy/girl twins. Family is currently living in Wild Dunes on Isle of Palms but will be moving to Downtown Charleston in January/February once their house construction is complete. Nanny will also assist with the move and help family unpack and get organized in their new home.
- Hours are typically 1-7 or 12-6 Monday-Friday with some nights and weekends needed as well. Must be able to be flexible with schedule but they will guarantee 40 hours per week
- Some travel needed with the family several times per year to various location. The family spends most of their summer in their house in North Carolina and would want to bring the nanny with them for most of that time
- If the nanny doesn’t travel with the family, overnights with the kids are needed, or house/pet sitting if they bring the kids as well.
- Family has one older dog and plan to get a cat as well. Some pet care is needed on occasion or when the family travels.
- Must be a safe driver as there will be time spent picking the kids up from school and driving to after school activities.
- Looking for someone proactive that can see what needs to be done and take initiative. Must have a personality where you are good at organization.
- Mom is a stay at home mom so they are looking for someone who can working along side her helping getting kids to activities in the afternoons.
If you are interested in applying for this position and have not previously submitted an application, please fill out our nanny profile HERE and reference the “Downtown Nanny/Family Assistant Position”
If you have previously applied through our agency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.