Daniel Island family with two girls ages almost 6 and 4, and a new baby boy coming in February are in need of a full time nanny. Schedule will be Monday through Friday 7-4 or 1-7/8pm.. Opportunity for lots of fun travel! Open to candidates relocating to Charleston!
- Nanny must be able to travel and do occasional overnights with the family
- 40 hours per week guaranteed, 10 days PTO and paid major holidays off
- Looking for someone long term who is a career nanny and can stay longer than one year
- Looking for someone experienced, positive, caring, attentive, and punctual
- Must be flexible with schedule as parents can have times when they need to stay late at work or have a last minute work dinner. If the nanny has something in the evening planned, they can accommodate that by using night time sitters as needed
- Family loves to travel so this would be an amazing opportunity if you like to travel and have flexibility to do so! Passport needed.
- No pets as of now but they are considering getting a cat
If interested in applying and you have not filled out an application on our website, please do so HERE and reference the Daniel Island full time position.
If you have previously applied through our agency, email email@example.com directly.