A fantastic family in a beautiful neighborhood on top of the Hill is in need of a caring, reliable and flexible nanny to assist mom with their 4-month-old TWINS! They would love someone willing to help with basic tidying, laundry and meal prep. The hours would be Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (with a little bit of flexibility needed on the start and end time due to their work schedules). This is an amazing job for a nanny with great multitasking skills, excellent infant experience, and a true heart for working with babies. The family is guaranteeing 35 hours per week (but will likely work more), offering 1 week paid vacation (that coincides with theirs), 4 paid sick days, and 3 paid holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day).
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, preparing/washing bottles, running errands, and meal prepping
- Should have great communication skills, knowledge of developmentally-appropriate activities for infants, and a focus on creating a happy and safe environment for the children
- Previous experience with twins is a plus!
- Should be comfortable with working along the side of mom
- Must be comfortable around a sweet and loving dog
- Must be willing to work somewhat of a flexible schedule due to parent’s work schedule
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency please click the link to apply today! This position is ready to be filled as soon as the right person is found!
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Katie@yourhappynest.com