A single mom in East Cobb (Marietta) is in need of a full-time nanny to care for her adorable newborn triplet girls! This position begins as soon as the right person is found. Mom is currently on maternity leave and would love to have someone work alongside her for 30+ hours per week through mid-May when she returns to work. Starting mid-May the hours will be Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM, with some flexibility needed. The family is guaranteeing 45 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the East Cobb Triplet Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Must have experience caring for multiples (twins or triplets)
- Must be up to date on vaccinations (including TDAP and Flu)
- Willing to assist with household tasks (as time permits) including the children's laundry, washing bottles, and maintaining a tidy environment
- Must be comfortable with the family's friendly little dog (Maltese/Shih tzu mix) and willing to take her on walks in the neighborhood
- Should be comfortable with mom potentially working from home two days per week
- The ideal nanny for this position is experienced in caring for multiple infants at once, kind, loving, and a great communicator!
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the East Cobb Triplet Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the East Cobb Triplet Position.