The sweetest family in the Virginia Highlands is excited to find a creative, engaging, and proactive nanny to care for their active and curious 10-month-old boy! The family is hoping to have a nanny in place by late November but can be flexible for the right fit. Hours are 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM four days per week (will take place Monday - Friday, but exact days are not yet known). Interested candidates should have flexibility to work late (until around 9PM) once every week or two, with notice. The family values open communication, outdoor play, and providing stimulating environment for their child. Their hope is to find a nanny who shares those values and is looking for a longterm relationship. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If interested in this position please reference the Virginia Highlands Full-time Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for older infants/toddlers
- Excited to plan fun outings (Botanical Gardens, Piedmont Park, aquarium, etc.) and provide a happy and stimulating environment for the child
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, errand running, and meal prep. The child is in preschool two mornings per week so there will be time for household tasks without the child present.
- Looking for a longterm position -- the parents would LOVE to find a nanny who stays with them for many years as they grow their family!
- Able to work late with notice; typically once every week or two until around 9:00 PM
- Comfortable with the family's friendly Golden Retriever puppy; willing to take him on daily walks in the neighborhood and feed him when needed
- Able to travel with the family several times per year; willing to do overnights when both parents are traveling for work
- Up to date on vaccinations including TDAP and Flu
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Virginia Highlands Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Virginia Highlands Full-time Position.