A Brookhaven family is in need of an energetic temporary nanny from mid-May through the end of August. They have two adorable children, a 4-year-old boy and almost-2-year-old girl, and are expecting Baby #3 in late May! Hours are Monday 8AM - 2PM, Tuesday 2PM - 8PM, Wednesday 10AM - 4PM, Thursday, 2PM - 8PM, and Friday 8AM - 2PM. Additional hours can be added if needed (up to 40 hours per week), and there is some flexibility with the schedule. This is a great position for an experienced nanny who is comfortable working alongside mom as their family grows. The family is guaranteeing 30 hours per week (and can guarantee up to 40 hours if desired), paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If you are interested in this position please reference the Brookhaven Summer Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Should be comfortable working alongside a stay at home mom. Mom will primarily care for the infant during the day while the nanny takes the older children on outings, but nanny should be comfortable assisting with infant care as needed.
- Excited to take the two older children on fun outings -- Hippo Hopp, the park, etc.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, meal prep for kids, dishes, and general tidiness in the kids' rooms and common areas
- Must be able to swim, as the family has a swimming pool
- Must be up to date on all vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Should be pet-friendly! The family has two sweet medium-sized dogs. No pet care required.
- Overnight availability is preferred but not a requirement for this position
-Please note that the nanny will not be needed for this position during the week of 19, and that will be unpaid time off.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Brookhaven Summer Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Brookhaven Summer Position.