A Vinings family is seeking a proactive, creative, and engaged full-time nanny/household manager for their fun-loving 8-year-old! Hours are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 12:00 - 6:00 PM and Wednesday/Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Additional hours will be viable on days when school is out. This position begins as soon as the right person is found! The family is guaranteeing 35 hours per week (could potentially increase to 40), offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement, and six paid holidays. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Vinings Full-time Position when applying.
- Happy to plan active, stimulating, and creative afternoons for the child; willing to engage emotionally and have fun!
- Must be reliable, conscientious, and attentive to detail
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, grocery shopping, errand running, emptying garbage/recycling, dishes, wiping down counters, checking mail, managing cleaners, organizing, and general tidiness in the home. Time is allotted for these tasks while the child is in school
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, and have a helpful attitude
- Able to work overnights 3 - 5 times per year, with notice
- Must be able to travel with the family
- Able to provide assistance with homework and keep school tasks organized; comfortable with Christian curriculum
- Willing to prepare dinner for the child each evening
- Must have a reliable car and a safe driving history, as the child will need to be transported to various afternoon activities
- Should be comfortable with a parent who frequently works from home
- No fragrances, perfumes, or essential oil please; the family is sensitive to scent
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Vinings Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Vinings Full-time Position.