A Vinings family is seeking a proactive, creative, and engaged full-time nanny/household manager for their fun-loving 8-year-old! This position begins as soon as the right person is found. Hours are Monday - Friday, 12:00 - 6:00 PM. The family is guaranteeing 30 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Vinings Full-time Position when applying.
- Happy to plan active, stimulating, and creative afternoons for the child; willing to engage emotionally and have fun!
- Must be reliable, conscientious, and attentive to detail
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, grocery shopping, errand running, emptying garbage/recycling, dishes, wiping down counters, checking mail, managing cleaners, organizing, and general tidiness in the home. Time is allotted for these tasks while the child is in school
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, and have a helpful attitude
- Able to work overnights 4 - 6 times per year, with notice
- Able to travel with the family
- Able to provide assistance with homework
- Willing to prepare dinner for the child each evening
- Must have a reliable car and a safe driving history as the child will need to be transported to various afternoon activities
- Should be comfortable with a parent who frequently works from home
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Vinings Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Vinings Full-time Position.