A family in Sandy Springs (ITP, within walking distance of Holy Innocents Episcopal School) is excited to add a calm, patient, and proactive nanny to their team! The family has three school-age children, ages 5 , 7, and 9, and this position begins as soon as the right fit is found. The parents have schedule that change from week to week, so interested nannies must be flexible with the schedule. The schedule will be provided the Saturday before the following work week with typical work times falling between 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM. Many weeks will require 20-35 hours, but some weeks the nanny will be needed for additional hours (especially during summer). More information and a sample schedule available upon inquiry. The family is guaranteeing 30 hours per week, offering 3+ weeks of paid vacation, 2 paid sick days, paid holidays, and use of a nanny car. If you are interested in this position please reference the Sandy Springs Full-time Position when applying.
-Must be highly reliable, have a flexible schedule, and be available for work Monday - Friday between the hours of 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM. Many days will be 5-6 hours in length, though the family does need some longer days. Please inquire for additional information on hours and a sample work schedule.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry and clothing, grocery shopping, running errands, preparing meals and snacks for the children, dishes, small organizational projects, and maintaining a neat and tidy environment throughout the day
- Should be comfortable with the family's calm and friendly dog; minimal pet care required (letting dog in and out on occasion)
- Must have a positive attitude
- The ideal nanny for this position is calm, patient, and friendly. One of the children has sensory processing issues and requires extra patience. This is a great opportunity for a nanny who wants to build a strong emotional connection with all three children and can slow things down when needed for the child who has extra challenges.
- Must have a safe driving history and willingness to transport the childcare to various afterschool activities
- Should be comfortable with the mom being present at times and working alongside her
- Preference given to nannies who are fluent in Spanish or French
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Sandy Springs Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Sandy Springs Full-time Position.