A wonderful family in west Roswell is in need of an active and engaging afternoon nanny for their energetic 7 and 9-year-old boys! Hours are Monday - Thursday, 2:45 - 6:30/7:00 and Friday 2:45 - 5:00 PM. If you're looking for a fun, organized, and busy family to work with on a part-time basis this could be your perfect fit! The ideal nanny for this position is organized, active, creative, responsible, and safety-conscious. No pets. The family is guaranteeing 16 hours per week (with many weeks offering 20 hours), 2 weeks paid vacation, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Roswell Boys Position when applying.
- Willing to assist with homework, reading, and school projects
- Must be active, energetic, and ready for fun outdoor activities with two busy boys
- Willing to take on household tasks including some meal prep, assisting with errands (grocery store, craft store, etc.), assistance laundry for children, and general tidiness
- Organized, proactive, confident and responsible; able to handle busy days without micromanagement
- Genuine love for working with school-age kids and ready to plan creative and educational activities (board games, outdoor play, riding bikes, arts and crafts, etc.)
- Safe and reliable driver with a clean driving history; willing to transport children to and from after school activities
- Must be comfortable with work at home parents
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Roswell Boys Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Roswell Boys Position.