A Brookhaven family is seeking a part-time nanny to provide excellent care for their 3-month-old baby boy and 2-year-old girl. The nanny is needed on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM. The family encourages outdoor play and lives within walking distance of two beautiful parks and a lovely lake. The ideal nanny for this family is punctual, loving, nurturing, outgoing, creative, reliable, and energetic! The family is guaranteeing 18 hours per week, offering 2 days paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, and paid holidays off. If you are interested in this position please reference the Brookhaven Part-Time Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for infants
- Should be willing to assist with household tasks as time allows. This includes the children's laundry, dishes, light meal prep for the kids, and general tidiness.
- Comfortable working with a friendly dog (45lbs). Pet care is minimal, but the dog will need to be taken out on a leash to potty once or twice per day.
- Able to maintain the children's loose schedule
- Willing to engage the 2-year-old in educational play, embrace teachable moments, and work on school readiness skills (alphabet, counting, opposites, etc.)
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Brookhaven Part-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org reference the Brookhaven Part-time Position.