A Decatur family is in need of a part-time nanny to care for their happy 4-month-old baby boy starting on September 3. Hours are Monday 7AM -5PM, Tuesday 7:30AM - 5PM, and Wednesday 7AM - 5PM. Interested candidates should be available to work until 6PM on occasion. This is a wonderful position for a compassionate, nurturing nanny who is able to provide a structured day for the baby while also following his cues. The family is guaranteeing 25 hours per week, offering 6 days of paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, and paid holiday off work. If you are interested in this position please reference the Decatur 3-Day Position when applying. POSITION CURRENTLY ON HOLD.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Pet friendly, please! The family has an energetic medium-sized dog who is also part of the family. No pet care required, but interested candidates should enjoy being around dogs.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, washing bottles, dishes, and general tidiness in the child's room and common areas
- Wiling to plan fun outings as the child gets older; the family lives in close proximity to beautiful Mason Mill Park and a great public library. They are hoping to find a nanny who is active and energetic!
- Must be up to date on vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Decatur 3-Day Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Decatur 3-Day Position.