A wonderful family in Ormewood Park (near Grant Park and East Atlanta) is in need of a full-time nanny to care for their lovely 3-month-old baby girl. This position begin as soon as the right person is found! Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM with flexibility needed to stay until 5:00 on occasion. The family values creating an environment that encourages child-led play, attention to the emotional development of the child, and providing a home full of love and warmth. Fun outings and activities are encouraged, and the family would love to find a nanny who is connected with other local nannies and participates in playdates. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If interested in this position please reference the Ormewood Park Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants and be knowledgeable about infant care (including safe sleep practices)
- The ideal nanny for this position genuinely enjoys the company of young children, enjoys planning outings, and will encourage social interaction as the baby gets older
- Willing to assist with household tasks including prepping bottles and food for the baby, washing the baby's cloth diapers, cleaning up toys, running occasional errands, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day
- Up to date on all vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Comfortable with mom working from home on occasion
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Ormewood Park Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Ormewood ParkInfant Position.