A fantastic family near Emory/Lavista Park is in need of a caring, educationally-minded nanny to provide happy days for their 5-month-old twin baby girls! Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM (with a little bit of flexibility needed on the end time). This position begins as soon as the right person is found. This is an amazing job for a nanny with great multitasking skills, excellent infant experience, and a true heart for working with babies. The family is guaranteeing 45 hours per week, offering 10 paid vacation days, 5 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Briarcliff Twin Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Must be up to date on all vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, preparing/washing bottles, and maintaining a tidy work environment
- Should have great communication skills, knowledge of developmentally-appropriate activities for infants, and a focus on creating a happy and safe environment for the children
- The family is open to the nanny taking the babies on outings such as story time, music class, and to local parks when they are slightly older
- Previous experience with twins is a plus! Must have some relevant experience caring for two children close in age.
- Should be comfortable with one parent working from home approximately 2 days/week (in a home office space)
- Availability for overnights and vacation travel with the family is preferred but is not a requirement for this position
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Briarcliff Twin Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Briarcliff Twin Position.