A Decatur family (Oak Grove area) is in need of a part-time nanny to care for their kind and caring 8-year-old twin girls starting mid-December! Hours are Monday - Friday, 1:30 PM - 6:30 PM, though an additional 5 hours could be added for the perfect fit. The ideal nanny for this family is professional, reliable, punctual, neat, and desires to build a strong relationship with the children. A clean driving history is required. The family is guaranteeing 25 hours (could go up to 30 if needed), 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, 3 paid sick days, and use of a nanny car. If you're looking for wonderful family to work with longterm this could be your perfect fit! If interested in this position please reference the Oak Grove Part-time Position when applying.
- Must have a safe driving history and be comfortable transporting the children home from school and to after-school activities
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, light meal prep for the family, dishes, and general tidiness in the children's rooms and common areas
- Willing to run errands as needed (grocery store, Target, etc.)
- Comfortable with the family's friendly dog (a small Shih Tzu) and willing to take her on daily walks in the neighborhood
- Happy to work with children who do not engage in screen-time
- Excited to build a longterm relationship with a great family
- Excellent communication skills
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Oak Grove Part-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference the Oak Grove Part-time Position.