A family in Sandy Springs is in need of a flexible part-time nanny to care for their active and energetic boys, ages 3 and 5! Hours will take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and will fall between the hours of 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM (occasional later nights needed on Saturday). The five-year-old is in Kindergarten during the day, so much of the time will be spent with the younger child. The family will provide the schedule a month in advance and can also be flexible, if needed. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nanny who is looking for a sweet family to stay with longterm! The family is guaranteeing 20 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation,, and a gasoline reimbursement. If you are interested in this position please reference the Sandy Springs Part-Time Position when applying.
- Must have a flexible schedule with availability to work on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays; the schedule will be available one month in advance.
- Should be available for overnights 4 - 8 times per year with ample notice. The family will provide a private guest room for the nanny.
- Comfortable with the family's sweet cat and willing to feed him as needed
- Excited to plan fun days, take the children on outings, and engage in interactive play with the children
- Willing to assist with household tasks including meal prep, general tidying, dishes, assisting with kids' laundry on occasion, and maintaining an orderly home environment
- Comfortable with a parent who frequently works from home (private office with a door)
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Sandy Springs Part-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Sandy Springs Part-time Position.