A Buckhead family is seeking an energetic, patient, and nurturing full-time nanny to care for their active 3-year-old little girl and sweet 3-month-old baby boy as soon as the right nanny is found! Hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM and optional hours on Friday from 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM. The mom will be home on Fridays and responsibilities will be split between household assistance and child care on those days. The 3-year-old attends preschool in the mornings several mornings per week and will need to be transported to and from school. The parents take a gentle parenting approach and would like to find a nanny who shares a similar child care philosophy (no physical punishment, yelling, or shaming). The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 8 paid vacation days, 2 paid sick days, paid holidays, and use of a nanny car. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the South Buckhead Full-time Position when applying.
- Must be able to make a minimum of one year commitment but preference will be given to candidates who are looking for a longterm position (3+ years)
- Experience simultaneously caring for an infant and at least one additional child
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Should be comfortable working with a Christian family
- Physically active and able to lift at least 35 lbs
- Comfortable with dad working from home on occasion
- Must be willing to do children's laundry, light meal prep for children, and keep house tidy
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the South Buckhead Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference the South Buckhead Full-time Position.